- RCA Regional Office (RCARO) was established in Daejeon, Republic of Korea in 2002 to contribute to increasing RCA Visibility and RCA Viability through the specific roles and responsibilities as below;
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities for the RCA to participate in projects being funded by major regional and international donors, including international agencies;
- Negotiate and secure funding for RCA projects;
- Promote the peaceful uses of nuclear technology to assist in addressing regional and national needs;
- Provide enhanced visibility for the RCA at regional and national forums, and
- Implement the directives of the RCA Member States as agreed upon at the Meetings of National RCA Representatives.
- Provide Member States with reference to the RCA archived records on the projects, meeting proceedings, guidelines and procedures for undertaking the RCA activities as a repository of knowledge on the RCA programme
>> Establishment of RCA Regional Office